Sugar Free White Christmas
There is no reason why we can’t enjoy a dessert every now and then! Especially when it’s actually all good for you. Yummy Sugar Free White Christmas…
- 2 1/2 cups of coconut butter
- 1 1/4 cup of coconut milk
- 1 vanilla bean, seeds scraped
- 1 tblsp of rice malt syrup
- 1/2 cup of desiccated coconut
- 1 cup of macadamia nuts, roughly chopped
- 1 cup of pistachios
- 1 cup of frozen raspberries (keep in the freezer until ready to use)
- Line a 20cm square slice tin with baking paper. Melt the coconut butter in a bowl over hot water until it has completely turned to liquid.
- Place the coconut butter in the food processor. Add the coconut milk, vanilla, syrup and coconut until well combined. It is important to work quickly here, because you do not want the coconut butter to start solidifying. It is easier to stir through the dry ingredients when it is still runny. Stir in in the macadamia nuts and pistachios. Gently fold in the frozen raspberries.
- Pour mixture into the prepared tin. Place the tray in the freezer for 3-4 hours.
- Use the baking paper to lift the white Christmas out of the tin and slice into squares (about 20). These are best stored in the freezer.
Note: You can eat them directly from the freezer or you can place them in the fridge for 30 minutes before serving to allow the raspberries to soften a little.
This recipe is complements of iquitsugar.com/sugar-free-white-christmas/