Raw Creamy Fennel Soup
Now we are on the tail end of Winter, I thought I would lift your Spring-spirits with this refreshing recipe! This is a raw soup, so it’s served cold. However if it’s still a little chilly to be eating cold soup, feel free to heat it up to keep your insides warm!
- 1 1/2 cups chopped fennel, (approx. 1 large bulb)
- 3 celery stalks
- 1 small-medium avocado
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup spring or filtered water
- 1/2 tsp unrefined sea salt
- 4-inch length of spring onion
- 2 ice cubes
- Blend everything until smooth (up to 1 minute). Adjust flavors to taste – add more lemon or sea salt to taste, or more water for a thinner consistency.
- Pour into small bowls, and garnish with fennel sprigs or parsley.
This delicious recipe is from foodmatters.tv