Mild Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy
Mild Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy Improves Healing and Function
Increased oxygen levels in the blood plasma gives the body tissues the ability to become more concentrated with oxygen creating a more effective environment to support normal healing and cell function.
In addition to helping patients heal post surgery and athletes recover from injuries and fatigue, Mild Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy can provide effective treatment for some medical conditions. It helps to reduce hypoxic areas (insufficient oxygen for function) of the body to improve metabolic function of cells, support and strengthen immune response and enhance normal healing processes.
Mild Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy has many benefits
A course of therapy can:
- improve strength, energy and endurance
- relieve tension and stress
- improve concentration and memory
- detoxify the blood
- promote healing and counter ageing
- strengthen heart and lungs
- provide a natural remedy for headaches and migraines
- improve metabolism and aid digestion
- reduce fatigue and improve sleeping patterns
- relieve muscle stiffness
- improve skin conditions
- strengthen the immune system for a general sense of wellbeing
Our state-of-the-art hyperbaric chambers are spacious and provide healing oxygen therapy in the most comfortable environment possible. Our chambers are spacious enough to accommodate an adult and child or two children. You can read to your child, play a game, or watch a DVD during the treatment – kids just love it.