Do you really want to lose weight?
Now that the weather is beginning to change it is easy to let your weight management strategy slide. Being able to cover up under extra layers of clothes and having longer evenings to enjoy larger helpings of dinner makes it harder to stay motivated and on track, and before you know it all the hard work you have put in over summer has been lost. What’s more you are faced with starting all over again at the end of the year…AGAIN!
However there are a few simple tricks you can follow to make sure you keep heading in the right direction –
• Reduce your meal size to 80% to make sure you never over indulge
• Switch the TV off and go for a walk or practice some yoga or meditation
• Keep drinking plenty of filtered water…add some slim and sassy essential oil drops to help boost your metabolism
• Write a shopping list and stick to it strictly (no sneaky tim-tams because they are on special!)
• Make your own work lunches and between meal snacks
• Write your affirmations every day and say them to yourself out loud
• Make every day an opportunity to succeed and achieve small steps toward your goal
• Skip desert
• Try herbal tea instead of coffee
• Always have a low sugar high protein breakfast
• Reduce your grains, dairy, and sugar
• Bring a mindfulness to everything you eat
• Keep the visuals of the ‘new you’ very clear in your head
• Start a new hobby to keep you busy on rainy days so food does not become your past time
• Enjoy the great outdoors more…a walk along the beach is beautiful in autumn or take some time to appreciate the wonderful colours of the autumn leaves
• Make YOU your priority and Believe in yourself!
Now is the perfect time to kick off an autumn detox or to grab yourself a weight management mentor. Why not make this year yours?