Coconut & Lime Chicken
- 2 chicken breasts
- lime wedges for garnish
- cilantro leaves for garnish
Coconut & lime marinade
- 400mL coconut milk
- zest of 2 limes
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce or tamari
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- pinch of salt and pepper
- In a large baking dish, make the marinade by combining all ingredients and stirring to combine. Add in the chicken breasts, and marinade for at least 30 minutes or up to 24 hours.
- Preheat your grill or frying pan to medium high heat. Grill the chicken, and baste it with the marinate several times. Cook until the chicken is cooked thru, about 8 minutes per side. Discard the marinade after done basting.
- Serve the chicken warm, topped with cilantro leaves and lime wedges.
Serving suggestion: Serve chicken with brown rice and steamed greens drizzled with soy sauce or tamari.