Another of our lovely “ball” recipes. An easy way to add a bit of extra protein to your day!
- 1kg chicken mince
- 2 medium brown onions, finely diced
- 2 eggs
- 4 spring onions, finely diced
- 1 red capsicum
- 2 carrots, grated
- Sweet chilli sauce (to your liking)
- Ketjap Manis (to your liking)
- Himalayan Salt and pepper (to your liking)
- Place all ingredients in large bowl
- Mix with fork or clean hands
- Form small balls and place on slightly oiled oven tray and bake for approx 30-40mins on medium heat (180oC)
- When cool, store in airtight container in the fridge
Makes 30 balls.
Recipe from The Lunchbox Revolution, Mona Hecke (https://thelunchboxrevolution.wordpress.com/)