These are so quick and easy to make. Make a big batch and freeze for a quick snack!
- 1kg beef mince
- 2 medium brown onions, finely diced
- 2 eggs
- 4 spring onions, finely diced
- 1 cup cooked peas
- Tamari sauce
- Curry powder to taste
- Himalayan salt and pepper to taste
- Dash BBQ sauce (optional)
- Place all ingredients in large bowl
- Mix with fork or clean hands
- Form small balls and place on slightly oiled oven tray and bake for approx 30mins on medium heat (180oC)
- When cool, store in airtight container in the fridge
Makes 30 balls.
Recipe from The Lunchbox Revolution, Mona Hecke (https://thelunchboxrevolution.wordpress.com/)