- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon dried marjoram (or oregano)
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 3/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Combine all ingredients except olive oil in a jar. Stir well with a fork.
- Add olive oil, cover tightly, and shake well until combined. You can also use a blender and drizzle the oil in slowly while it is running.
- Serve over a basic green salad or toss with grated carrots, minced red onion, and sunflower seeds.
Recipe and picture From Simple Bites