Creepy Chronic Disease
So chronic diseases are the illnesses that are not contagious and don’t kill you outright, but linger on getting progressively worse over time. The good news is that the majority of them are preventable and at worst are manageable.
In order to manage your health in the long term so chronic disease doesn’t sneak up on you:
- Eat a variety of nutrient dense foods
- Move regularly i.e. get up and exercise every day
- Relax and have fun – stress severely impacts health
- Ensure you get enough restful sleep for you – wake up refreshed
- Ask for help – as awesome as it would be, we are not Superman or Wonder Woman (they are actually fictional characters!)