Coconut Milk Ice Cream
2 cans of organic full fat coconut milk
1 banana, frozen
4 large dates, pitted (sugar free option, add stevia instead)
1-2 tsp. vanilla extract
dash of cinnamon, optional
pinch of sea salt
- Chill the full fat coconut milk cans overnight.
- Take the coconut milk cans out of the refrigerator and flip over vertically on the opposite end it was stored (this will allow you to pour off the liquid part of the coconut milk leaving only the milk fat).
- Pour the liquid that will be at the now top of the can into a separate bowl.
- Scrape from the bottom of the can the remaining milk fat in the can. This is what you will be using for the recipe.
- Combine all ingredients into a high speed blender or food processor and blend until thick and creamy.
- You may also put in the freezer for about 30min-1hr to “harden” up if this texture is still too soft.
- For the best result and texture, serve after making.
Recipe is from www.nutritionstripped.com