Chia Seed Pudding
This Chia seed pudding recipe is my go to – for myself and clients – for an easy breakfast, or simple snack.
- 1 cup coconut cream or coconut milk (or any milk you like)
- ¼ cup Chia seeds
- 1 tsp organic vanilla extract
- A shake of cinnamon (optional)
- Raw honey, liquid stevia, maple syrup to taste
- Berries (fresh or frozen) to top, or any other fruit (I love it with fresh passionfruit)
- Soaked raw nuts (soak in filtered overnight with the pudding)
Mix all the above together in a tall glass or jar (or any other vessel you fancy) and place in the refrigerator for at least a few hours or overnight. You need the chia seeds to soak up all the liquid and expand.
This makes a wonderful quick breakfast (because you have made it the night before…no excuses of having no time in the morning to eat well) or a delicious and unusual dessert when friends come over…
The pudding lasts a few days in the fridge so you can make a big batch and share!