We provide an innovative program that combines the latest science and technology for achieving a balanced brain and healthy hormones. Our mini program (6 weeks) or the full program (12 weeks) is very multi faceted.
At your first session, we will dive into how things are going for you emotionally and physically – with key focus being on your mood and energy (anxiety, depression, past trauma, lethargy), your stress levels and triggers, as well as your hormones.
Optional extra tests:
- neurotransmitters (serotonin, dopamine, GABA, norepinephrine, epinephrine, glutamate, PEA) – in urine
- stress hormones (cortisol, DHEA-s) – in saliva
- sex hormones (estrone, estradiol, estriol, progesterone, testosterone) – in saliva
A personalised plan is designed for you that involves supplements to help restore a healthy nervous system and to balance your hormones, so you feel calmer, less agitated and anxious, more energized and emotionally stable.
At each session, you’ll have 30 minutes on the IMRS mat. IMRS is an amazing European cutting edge technology that has created a treatment tool capable of doing the following:
- Infrared heat
- Detoxification, calming, relaxes muscles, promotes circulation, weight loss
- Pulsed electromagnetic fields (PEMF)
- Reduces pain & inflammation, improves sleep, speeds healing, boosts immunity
- Calculates Heart Rate Variability (HRV)
- Calculates your HRV to give you a stress index value – these numbers are a reflection of if your system is stuck in “fight or flight” (sympathetic nervous system) or calmly in “rest and digest” (parasympathetic nervous system)
- A high HRV reflects a greater resilience to stress and is seen when people have a higher level of physical and psychological wellbeing
- A low HRV is seen when people have a lower tolerance to stress and those that are triggered into the “fight or flight” stress response more easily
- Brainwave entrainment with the use of audio & visual entrainment
Ongoing use of the IMRS mat with the brainwave entrainment, has a direct effect on shifting your heart rate variability. What does this mean? It trains your body out of reacting to everything with stress. Gets you out of fight or flight. It stimulates your neural pathways to go more readily into a calm and relaxed state, and train it out of automatically reacting with stress and anxiety. Helping to un-do the pattern of feeling constantly hyper-vigilant and reactive. In other words – using physiology to affect and positively change your psychology.
If you’re struggling with constantly feeling stressed, exhausted, and this is preventing you from feeling your best both physically and mentally, perhaps you have subsequent hormonal issues (or not – it’s not essential to doing the program) – then give us a call and let’s get started on your healing journey.